Mpact Kids Clubs
Sunlight kids (0-36 mons)
Rainbows (3 yrs – Pre-K)
Mpact Girls Clubs
Teen Girl Clubs
Girls Only (G9-12)
For more info, see:
We look forward to working with your daughters!
Girls Ministries is similar to Girl Scouts in that the girls earn badges for work they complete (on topics such as “Making Right Choices,” “Honesty” and “Sportsmanship”) & can attend state-wide activities such as awards ceremonies, camping trips & sleepovers.
1. to teach girls biblical truths that will help them learn to make God-pleasing decisions.
2. to see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ.
3. to empower girls to realize their importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
4. to form lasting, life-changing friendships between girls and their mentors through discipleship.
How it works:
1. We meet on Wednesday nights from 7pm-8. Most of the work is completed within that time frame.
2. Some outside work is optional for Stars through Girls Only. (See below.)