Mpact Girls Clubs is a program for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Mpact Girls Clubs provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be spiritual leaders.
What is Girls Ministries?
Girls Ministries is about intentional outreach and Christian discipleship for girls. We provide resources to help churches and individuals teach girls biblical truths that will help them learn to make God-pleasing decisions.
Why just for girls?
Gender specific ministry is crucial for developing girls into women of God. Girls are faced with so much confusion and temptation in their daily lives, but in a setting catered to girls they can connect with each other and an older mentor who can invest in them through Bible study and activities and help them grow in their faith and discover the answers to the questions they face.
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us—developing girls spiritually and mentally
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord